Three categories of members of the Association exist: ordinary members, observers and honorary members.
- Ordinary members are called all the founding members of the Association; ordinary members are also called all persons participating in the Association after its establishment, provided that they are able and willing to support both scientifically and materially the implementation of the statutory purposes.
- Observers are called all persons whose status as ordinary members has been terminated but they remain willing and able to support materially and scientifically the implementation of the statutory purposes. Observers are also called persons participating in the Association after its establishment, who are able and willing to support both scientifically and materially the implementation of the statutory purposes and cannot participate as ordinary members. Observer members have no voting rights.
- Honorary members are called all internationally distinguished persons of outstanding moral and scientific status that the Governing Council decides to nominate as such through an official ceremony of proclamation.
Member registration procedure includes the following:
Provided that you have been suggested by at least two existing members (as described in the procedures), please complete the registration form below.
Alternatively, you could download, complete the attached registration form and send it to: Papakyriazi 22, Tachydromiou Sq., Postal Code 41222 GREECE or the email: email@example.com
1. Membership application (in English)
2. Membership application (in Greek)